YOUR HOLIDAY BAZAAR LTD BOOKING IS GOVERNED BY CERTAIN TERMS AND CONDITIONS AS DETAILED BELOW.
1. A non-refundable deposit will be collected to process your inquiry. This amount will depend on the total value of your package, date of travel and type of holiday. This deposit will be adjusted towards the cost of your holiday booking.
2. All prices quoted are subject to change without notice. Hotels and suppliers reserve the right to amend the price, a service/package, if affected by circumstances beyond their control. The prices could also change in the event there is a major fluctuation in rates of exchange or airfares or both. Any increase in price would have to be paid before departure. However, such an increase will not normally apply after a booking is confirmed and payment is received.
3. Every effort will be made to confirm a booking exactly as requested. However, in case of non-availability, similar alternatives will be offered.
4. Full payment is to be made three weeks before departure to enable us reconfirm all arrangements with our Suppliers. Certain services like Cruises, Apartment stays, Coach Tours, Unique Specialty packages, etc, may call for a different payment schedule and will possibly necessitate earlier full pre-payment.
5. Subsequent alterations, amendments or cancellations to a confirmed booking may attract penalties. Please note that some properties may charge higher cancellation fees particularly during peak season where cancellation fees can be up to 100%.
6. Service and handling fees may be applied on an individual case basis, even if a booking is cancelled within the acceptable period and no cancellation charges are entailed.
7. Holiday Bazaar Ltd reserves the right to cancel or change any holiday or service without notice at anytime. We will offer alternative arrangements, if deemed necessary or advisable. If alternative arrangements are not available or are unacceptable to you, we will refund the part of any money, which relates to the part of the holiday or service that has been cancelled. In either case Holiday Bazaar Ltd shall not be held liable for any damage, additional expense or consequential loss suffered.
8. Methods of Payment
-Credit Cards: In accordance with International Airline Travel Association (IATA) bulletin # A1/00 we need a signed and validated Standard Credit Card Charge Form. The agent acknowledges that s/he has seen the card and that the signature on the card is the same as that on the Credit Card Charge Form. A signed and validated Standard Credit Card Charge Form (SCCCF) is the only recognized forms of payment for credit cards. If the card is a foreign credit card then you may be requested to supply various other details.
-Cheques: Please note we require 5 working days to clear all cheques before documents can be issued
-Cash or EFT Transfers: We accept EFT transfers, or cash deposited into one of our bank accounts, subject to condition that the EFT transmission report or the cash deposit slip is provided to ourselves and such payment has been confirmed as received by us. All bank charges must be paid by yourselves which will be included in your final invoice.
9. Holiday Bazaar Ltd shall in no circumstances be liable for (i) death, personal injury, sickness, accident, loss, delay, increased expense, consequential loss or any misadventure howsoever caused, (ii) any act, omission, default of any hotelier, carrier or other person or by any servant or agent employed by them who may be engaged or concerned in the provision of accommodation, food and beverage, carriage, facility, or service for you or for any person travelling with you howsoever caused, (iii) the temporary or permanent loss of or damage to baggage or personal effects howsoever caused.
10. Complaints. Whilst every effort will be made by Holiday Bazaar to resolve your complaint to your satisfaction it is specifically recorded that Holiday Bazaar in no way accepts liability for any claim that you may have in respect of your complaint.
-In the event that you have any reason to complain, or experience any problems with your holiday whilst away, you must immediately inform the supplier of the services in question.
-If you are still dissatisfied, you must notify us at the earliest opportunity – until we know about a problem or complaint, we cannot begin to resolve it. Failure to give us the opportunity to resolve any problem at the time it occurs will result in either a reduction, or complete extinction, of any rights which you may have, to claim compensation from us.
-If you remain dissatisfied, you must write to our Customer Service Manager within 14 days of the end of the trip you have purchased from us, giving your booking reference and full details of your complaint on firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. Holiday Bazaar Ltd acts on behalf of Hotels, Suppliers, Operators and Handling Agents and hence has limited liabilities only, in terms of the arrangements directly under its control. In the event of disputes over all other circumstances, we will offer all reasonable assistance but will not be responsible for claims and compensations. All complaints should be submitted within 10 days of your return.
12. Holiday Bazaar Ltd shall not be responsible nor deemed to be in default on account of any delays or interruptions in the performance of its obligations due to causes beyond its reasonable control or not occasioned by its fault of negligence including acts of God or the public enemy, war, civil war, warlike operations, terrorism, insurrections or riots, fires, floods (unusually severe weather conditions) epidemics or quarantine, restrictions, any act of government, strikes or labour unrest causing cessation, slow down or interruption of work (collectively “the Force Majeure events”). Although we will extend all assistance wherever possible, the obtaining of visas, health requirements and vaccinations, etc will be the sole responsibility of the passenger. It is the responsibility of the passenger to be in possession of a valid passport, ensure the visas can be obtained before entering into a booking commitment with Holiday Bazaar Ltd. Multiple entry visas are recommended.
13. Refunds if any are subject to Holiday Bazaar Ltd obtaining a refund from the Hotels and suppliers. An Administrative fee could apply as part of the refund process. Partially utilized services are non-refundable.
14. Holiday Bazaar Ltd strongly recommends the purchase of multi-cover Holiday Insurance to cover unforeseen eventualities. It is the client’s responsibility to have adequate travel insurance at the time of travel.
15. These terms and conditions and any agreement referring to these terms and conditions shall be construed, interpreted and governed in accordance with the laws of the Government of Kenya.
16. All persons traveling together will be deemed to have understood and compliant with all these booking conditions.
Holiday Bazaar is a registered member of IATA, the Kenyan Association of Travel Agents (KATA) and the Kenyan Association of Tour Operators (KATO).